When we go camping at our families camp we always use a checklist to make sure we have all the essentials we need for our camp adventure.
Below is a basic list of supplies we pack for our camping trips from a first aid kit to my kids personal favorite item the marshmallow roaster!
Read on down to find about what all you’ll need for a great camping journey!
Camping Supplies Packing List
Below are a few of the main items that you may need on your next camping adventure be it in a cabin, RV or a campsite.
Main Camp Items
The supplies listed below are the most important items and ones you should take with you camping.
- Tent & all materials to set up the tent (if you are sleeping outdoors)
- Sleeping bags
- Linens (if you are renting a cabin) or check to see if they are provided
- Towels/ washcloths (check to see if they are provided)
- Flashlight (or you can use your phone’s flashlight like we do!)
- Camping chairs
- Folding table (if a picnic table isn’t available)
- Small tool kit
- Firewood (as long as its local to the area)
- Trash Bags
Cooking & Kitchen
Below are some kitchen gear that while not all essential are nice to have along with you on your camping trip.
- Marshmallow roasters
- Hot dog roasters
- Eating utensils
- Cooking utensils
- Dish towels
- Paper towels
- Water bottles (a Yeti or something similar)
- Matches/ lighter
- Cutting board
- Bottle / can opener
Health & Hygiene
Pack these health essentials to ensure your camping trip is as safe and healthy as possible.
- First aid kit
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toiletry kit
- Bug spray / insect repellent
- Hand wipes or baby wipes
Want a Printable Camping Supply List Instead?
If you’d prefer an easy to print camping list instead you can find that below! Just enter your email and it will be sent to your inbox!
Are you in? Click below to download your camping supply list!