Quick Banana Apple Mini Muffin Recipe
Are you looking for a quick after school snack that is quick to make and is sure to be an instant hit with the kids? If so, you’ll love this easy banana apple muffin recipe.
Let me start with the fact that I do not enjoy being in the kitchen. Most of the recipes on this blog are my husbands doing. But, I do make exceptions for banana bread, brownies and cookies every once in a while and these quick mini muffins!
I am actually quite proud of myself and I can say confidently that these mini muffins taste quite good! These are super easy and fast to make (that is why I like them) and are extremely delicious!
I hope you enjoy them as much as my kids did! They love them when we are camping, as an after school snack like I mentioned before and sometimes even breakfast! Who doesn’t love sugary goodness first thing in the morning? 🙂
Scroll on down to find the full free banana apple mini muffin’s recipe that is perfect for those who are busy and on the go!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 2 large bananas (mashed)
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Use mini cupcake liners for tins (butter or non-stick spray will work too)
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, and set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, applesauce, egg, and melted butter in bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Make sure not to over mix!! Scoop or spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep a close eye on them. Check with a toothpick in center of muffin until it comes up clean.
I hope you enjoyed this quick recipe! If you have any questions please email me.