Are you looking for an easy-to-make craft? If so, then look no further than these leaf bookmarks that you can color and use right away! These are great Fall crafts for kids as well as all ages to enjoy.
What Do I Need to Get these Bookmarks?
You’ll only need a few materials to be able to make these leaf themed bookmarks. First, you’ll want to get the free printable below at the end of this post.
Next, print the bookmarks with the printer on sturdy card stock and cut out with scissors.
Finally, you’ll need something to color with, such as colored pencils or crayons.
- Free Download
- Card stock
- Colored Pencils, Crayons or Markers
Tip: For extra sturdy bookmarks, use a laminator, so they’ll last you through many book reading sessions.
Not only are they good for personal use, these Fall printable bookmarks are great for school gifts, book club and more! Scroll on down to find this collection of leaf printable bookmarks that are free to download!
- Printable Fall Leaves Bookmarks (download below)
- Download the free leaf bookmark printable below and print using the white card stock.
- Color bookmarks with crayons, colored pencils or markers
- Use scissors to cut along the black outline of the bookmarks.
- Find a great book and enjoy your new bookmark!
You can laminate the bookmark (after coloring) if you wish to make it sturdier and so it lasts longer.
Printable Fall Bookmark Collection Download
I hope you enjoy these printed bookmarks with leaves! Take a peek at a few books below that pair perfectly with them!
Fall Themed Books for your New Bookmark
The Sun Down Hotel by Simone St. James
Adult: Thriller + Suspense
Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories by Rowley Jefferson
Rosco the Rascal Visits the Pumpkin Patch by Shana Gorian
More DIYs + Crafts To Try
- 8 of the Best Homemade Easter Decorations
- 5 Free Printable May Calendars
- Bleached Denim Tutorials
- The Best Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
- Santa Bookmark Printable to Color
- 14+ Awesome Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Ideas
- The Best Neon Signs to Give as Gifts this Year
- The Best Christmas Welcome Mats for Your Porch