Looking for a fun and easy Easter craft project? Have a look at our Easter bookmarks printable!
In this blog post, we’ll introduce you to an Easter bookmark printable that you can easily make at home. This Easter bookmark to color is perfect for all ages and skill levels too!
With just a few supplies, you can create beautiful bookmarks to use in your favorite books or give as a gift. This project is perfect for all ages and skill levels too! So grab your scissors, and colored pencils, and let’s get crafting and coloring these Easter bookmarks printable!
How to Print Easter Bookmarks
If you’re a bookworm, then coloring a beautiful Easter bookmark can be a great way to celebrate the season while also indulging in your love for reading.
To print Easter bookmarks, you will need a few supplies:
- A printer: You will need a printer to print the Easter bookmark design onto cardstock or other heavy paper.
- Cardstock or heavy paper: Choose a high-quality paper to print the bookmarks on. Card stock or heavy paper will make the bookmarks sturdy and durable.
- Scissors: You will need a good pair of scissors to cut out the bookmark shapes.
- Glue or double-sided tape: Use glue or double-sided tape to attach the bookmark to another piece of card stock if desired for extra durability.
- Optional: Coloring supplies such as markers, colored pencils, or paint, if you want to add your own personal touch to the bookmarks.
Tip: For extra sturdy bookmarks, use a laminator, so they’ll last you through many book reading sessions.
Not only are they good for personal use, these Easter printable bookmarks are great for school gifts, book club and more! Scroll on down to find this collection of Easter bookmark printables.
Easter Bookmarks Printable
You’ll love that the Easter bookmark printable features a bookmark with flower Easter eggs, Happy Easter and a field of eggs, all of which are ready to color! Plus, they are easy to print and use right away in your favorite Easter book!
Books to Go with These Easter Bookmarks
Easter books are a great way to introduce kids to the holiday’s traditions and values in a fun and engaging way. From egg hunts to bunny rabbits and the importance of sharing, there’s something for every young reader to enjoy, plus these go so well with our printable Easter bookmarks!
Pete the Cat and the Easter Basket Bandit
Little readers will completely love joining Pete and his friends in their search for the Easter Basket Bandit and learning the importance of sharing.
The Great Eggscape
Get ready to laugh out loud with this egg-citing adventure that teaches us the value of helping our friends when they need us the most! Whether you read it alone or share it with someone, you’re bound to have a good time.