If you are looking for a quick craft to keep yourself or little ones busy, then these printable Valentine bookmarks are perfect! Just print these Valentine Coloring Bookmark out, color with your choice of pen and enjoy a good book!
How to Print and Make Valentine’s Day Bookmarks
Below you will find a button with the free download for this Valentine bookmark, click that to start the process. Once you sign up with your email, the bookmark PDF will be emailed directly to your inbox for an easy download.
Next, print out your three new bookmarks on white card stock and color with your choice of marker, pen, or pencil.
Finally, if you’d like you can laminate them, so they will last book after book that you read.
Free Printable Valentine Coloring Bookmark
Use the simple steps below to print a Valentine’s Day Bookmark for your favorite book.
Steps to Get Your Valentine’s Day Heart Bookmark
- Click download button to get the Heart Bookmarks.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox.
- Download the PDF with bookmarks
- Print on card stock
- Color the bookmarks with pen, marker, or pencil.
- Laminate the bookmarks so they last.
- Enjoy reading a book
Tip: Use a hole punch to put a hole in the top of the bookmark and run an 8 to 10 inch red, pink, or blue (or color of your choice) ribbon through the hole.
More Printable You May Enjoy
- Free Mitten Templates Printable
- Printable Easter Egg Gift Tags
- Free Printable Easter Bunny Templates
- Free Lucky To Know You Printable Tags
- Free Printable Some Bunny Loves You Easter Tags