Have you been searching the internet looking for simple Easter crafts for your child? Look no more! Below are some of the easiest and fun Easter crafts that you and your child can make. Happy Easter Crafting.
Want to Make Easy and Fun Easter Crafts?
Easy Easter Crafts for Toddlers
Simple Easter Chick Paper Plate Craft
- With only a paper plate and some construction paper your little preschooler can have his or her own chick for Easter. Make a fun Paper Plate Easter Chick Today!
- First have the kids stuff a small bag full of candy(and maybe eat a few too) then attach these cute printable Easter tags. Next have them give to family members and friends. (White Cardstock, Amazon.com)
Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
Easter Paper Plate Bunny Craft
- With this simple and fun Easter Paper Plate Bunny Craft your little one can make his or her very own Easter bunny!
Q-Tip Easter Lamb
- A simple but cute Q-Tip Lamb Easter Craft will sure to be a hit with your preschooler. Grab the free tutorial from One Little Project Today!
Sparkly Easter Egg Tree
- This simple Easter Egg tree is great to keep little hands busy. Make one today with this Free Easter craft tutorial from Sweet Floweret. (Foam Easter Eggs, Amazon.com)
Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Treat Bags
- The simple and oh so cute chick Easter treat bags will be a hit with your little ones. Stuff & decorate with your lolipop of choice. (Lolipops, Amazon.com)
Easter Bunny Garland
- An Easter Bunny Garland Craft is perfect for kids to learn how to use scissors and have a some fun at the same time. (Bunny Cutout to Trace, Amazon.com)
Also, Let’s Not Forget to Dye Some Eggs!
- You will need a dozen eggs (or whatever amount is needed for your family), natural egg dye and last but note least have some fun!
Go Have Some Easter Fun!
With this full list of ideas for cool and easy Easter crafts you will be sure to find a fun project to make everyone happy. Enjoy and Happy Easter Crafting. 🙂