Want to Make Easy and Fun Valentine’s Day Crafts?
Have you been searching the internet looking for simple & easy Valentine’s Day crafts for your child? Look no more! Below are some of the cutest and fun happy Valentine’s day crafts that you and your child can make. Happy Valentine Day Crafting and enjoy this list of DIY Valentine’s Day homemade crafts for kids!
Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
Red Cup Valentine’s Day Craft
- With only a red cup and some construction paper your little preschooler can have his or her own valentine for Valentine’s Day! Make a fun happy Valentine’s Day Craft today!
Valentine’s Day Printable
- Print these fun Valentine’s out for the kids. Once these cute how you roll Valentine’s are printed have them sign there name. Next have them give to family members and friends. (White Cardstock, Amazon.com)
Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
Heart Cut Outs
Grab a pair of scissors and have your little ones cut out as many hearts as they can! It’s a great way to learn how to use scissors and decorate for Valentine’s Day! This really is an easy Valentine’s Day paper craft. Grab the Free Valentine’s Day Printable sheet and have fun!
Make a Melted Crayon Heart
- With this simple and fun crayon craft your little one can make his or her very own heart shaped Valentine’s day Crayon in no time all.
Glow Stick Valentine’s Day Printable
- A simple but cute Glow Stick Valentine from Delia Creates will sure to be a hit with your preschooler. Grab the free tutorial today!
Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
Valentine’s Day Glitter Slime
- The simple and oh so easy to make Valentine Slime will be a hit with your children. Make in just a couple minutes and have fun all afternoon! (Gallon of Glue, Amazon.com)
Paper Airplane Craft for Valentine’s Day Party
- With this fun airplane Valentine your little one can make their very own easy to make Valentine’s Craft in no time at all!
Also, Let’s Not Forget something for the Parents! A Yarn Wrapped Heart!
- To make this easy Yarn wrapped heart you will need some yarn, a heart shaped wood cut out or foam heart shape and a little bit of time! Grab the free tutorial from Rescued Paw Designs.
Go Have Some Valentine Fun!
With this full list of ideas for awesome and simple Valentine’s Day Crafts for kids you will be sure to find a fun project to make everyone happy. Enjoy your handmade crafts for Valentine’s Day!